when you visit the oklahomaleatherproducts.com site, how we use
it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. By using the oklahomaleatherproducts.com
and Conditions of Use.
1. The information we collect
2. How we use and share Personal Customer Information
3. Communications from DonHume.com
4. Linking to third-party web sites
5. Questions or comments
1. The information we collect
When you use the oklahomaleatherproducts.com site, we receive and collect certain information. The information that we receive and collect depends on what you do when you visit oklahomaleatherproducts.com.
- Automatically Collected Information. Some information is automatically received and sometimes collected from you when you visit the DonHume.com site. We receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site. We use this information to monitor the usage of our site. Also, when we send emails to you, we may be able to identify information about your email address, such as whether you can read graphic-rich HTML emails. All of the information we automatically capture provides us with the ability to enhance our customers' search and shopping experiences and to determine aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
- To speed navigation, keep track of items in your shopping
cart, and provide you with custom tailored content;
- To remember information you gave to us so you don't have
to reenter it each time you visit the oklahomaleatherproducts.com
- To monitor the effectiveness of marketing email campaigns;
and (iv) to monitor the total number of visitors, pages viewed,
and total number of banners, if any, served.
you would like to obtain more information about the third-party
distributor of banners on the oklahomaleatherproducts.com
site and to know your choices about having such distributor's
cookies turned off, please visit www.privacychoices.org.
If you turn off the third-party distributor's cookies, you
will still see banners on our site; however, the banners will
not be tailored to your shopping experience.
- Information You Actively Submit to oklahomaleatherproducts.com. For most of the browsing services we provide, we neither require nor collect "Personal Customer Information" -- your name, email address, billing address, shipping address(es), phone number and credit card information. You can browse the oklahomaleatherproducts.com site and take as much time as you want to review our books and other products, services and reviews without having to submit such Personal Customer Information. Even when you use our shopping cart as you browse, there is no need to submit Personal Customer Information.
- In the following instances, however, we do need you to actively submit Personal Customer Information: when you want to (i) create an account; (ii) complete an order; (iii) subscribe to our Keep Me Posted! Newsletters or Alerts, or (iv) submit customer reviews.
- Creating an oklahomaleatherproducts.com Account. You can create a password-protected oklahomaleatherproducts.com account to complete an order or to save items in your shopping cart. To create an account, we require that you provide us with the following Personal Customer Information: your email address (which may not be associated with another active oklahomaleatherproducts.com account), and your first and last names. You will also have to create a password.
- Completing an Order. If you have an oklahomaleatherproducts.com account that you want to use to complete an order, we will require you to access that account. We will then use the Personal Customer Information stored in that account to complete the order, or require you to input additional Personal Customer Information such as payment information. If you want to complete an order without using an oklahomaleatherproducts.com account, we will ask for certain Personal Customer Information to complete the order.
- Customer Reviews. When you submit a customer review, we ask you to disclose your email address in addition to your review and other optional information. You can choose not to have your email address displayed with your review. We only use the information you provide to us to chronicle your review; we do not use such information for marketing purposes. Because your email address at your election can be displayed with your reviews, we can make no assurance that others will not use the information you have provided.
2. How we use and
share Personal Customer Information
DonHume.com shares Personal Customer Information that we collect as follows:
- Credit card companies. Credit card transactions are handled by a third-party financial institution and their vendors, which receive the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions.
- Membership programs. We work with certain entities who, in conjunction with their own membership programs or rewards programs, require that we disclose purchasing information about their customers who visit the oklahomaleatherproducts.com site through links from the partner sites, or use the partner's credit card or rewards program to make purchases on the oklahomaleatherproducts.com site (e.g., to earn points for purchases made on the oklahomaleatherproducts.com site through links from the partner site). We disclose only the information required to make these programs work and support your membership with them, which typically includes the name and/or email address of the user as well as the dollar amount of purchases made. We disclose this information to such entities under an agreement that requires that they obtain your consent first, usually under the membership or participation rules. If you do not want us to disclose that information to the strategic partner, then you must contact them directly.
- Law Enforcement Investigations. Oklahomaleatherproducts.com may release Personal Customer Information when we believe, in our good judgment, that such release is reasonably necessary to comply with law, enforce or apply the terms of any of our policies or user agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of oklahomaleatherproducts.com, our users, or others.
As an oklahomaleatherproducts.com account holder, you may receive the following communications from oklahomaleatherproducts.com:
- Communications related to transaction, account and website maintenance activities. By creating an oklahomaleatherproducts.com account or making a purchase without an oklahomaleatherproducts.com account, you may receive communications from us relating to: order confirmations; order updates; order problems; important website information and material changes to site policies and account management procedures.
- Communications from oklahomaleatherproducts.com and its affiliated companies. As an oklahomaleatherproducts.com purchaser or account holder, we use and share your contact information to communicate special offers, events, new products and services from oklahomaleatherproducts.com and our affiliated companies. As an oklahomaleatherproducts.com account holder, we communicate via e-mail, postal mail and outbound telephone calls depending upon your Communications Preferences. Any oklahomaleatherproducts.com account holder can opt-out from the receipt of any such communications or opt-out of certain communication methods by logging onto his or her account and following the instructions under "Change Your Communication Preferences.
to third-party web sites
When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third-party web sites, you will be subject to the third parties' privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, oklahomaleatherproducts.com cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party web sites. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement of any and every site you visit, whether you are linking from our site or browsing on your own.
5. Changes to
Questions or comments
call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.